Monday 2 June 2014

My Football Biography

I'm Akpomedaye Rock a football loving fan...i started playing football right from my childhood...i started active football at the age of 11 where i play part role as a striker with the then Otos campus team...i was referred to


as Van Nisterooy becos i'm always sneeking to score goals....any side i was during their training was always by luck winning.....i maintained this step with them till i was 16 when my mum told me to join a youth team
where i'll play regular football....so with this urge i joined the 11 planners team which was very strong in our visinity at that time...i played for about a year & i moved to my resident club by name Rising Stars where i was recognised and respected....to God's grace i've played series of matches for the club of which i've scored two goals in each game except three matches which was not in my favour...this has resulted me been the highest goal scorer till date..... Today i'm referred to as Sunday white becos they wish to and i'm proud of it becos with this i score more goals........ Indeed I love football and I love scoring goals thats why i'm a striker...I have also added the biggest tournament in our LGA to my name in 31-12-2012 where we won the cup under the freedom fc a team registered by NBM I am proud of who I am and by God's Grace more trophies awaits me

No comments:

Post a Comment