Monday 2 June 2014

Life experience

I'm Akpomedaye Rock  a strong heart who is a factor against evil....wen i was bit younger i experienced a strange & everlasting fact dat i can't 4get...according to traditional sources i was poisoned with



groundnut...after eating d groundnut 4 a while i started experiencing aches in my tongue..i quickly step 2 my
mum 2 ask her whether my tongue below stripes was cut when i was small..she said no & after a while my short tongue came out very long...my mum started crying & i was rushed 2 my mum's aunt who is traditionalist..she quickly held me & performed some practices which i wasn't aware of & after d practices my tongue went back 2 its normal place & i was allowed 2 sleep...according 2 d source person i slept 4 a very long time & when i woke up i was o.k....dats a fact dat remains a life experience in my life...thank God 4 my life....

No comments:

Post a Comment